That’s a wrap!
Over the past 7 business days, we have sent clients, friends, neighbors, associates, and anyone who is somehow connected to Mike Brady or Generosity Wealth Management 7 emails, each of them with a question that was thought-provoking and took only seconds. Those who responded to the question via a short Google form were eligible for a small daily prize.
If they also shared their response on Facebook and tagged Generosity Wealth Management, they received an extra entry for the day. At the end of the 7 Days of Thanks, it was possible to have 14 entries into the big giveaway—a $500 donation in your name to the charity of your choice!
As a bonus for 2023, those of you who participated every day, both via email and at least once during the week on Facebook, were entered into an extra special drawing for another $500 donation in your name to the charity of your choice.
The responses we received all week were insightful, delightful, and an honor to engage with. We hope our recipients enjoyed the daily minutes of mindfulness and experienced the warmth of gratitude.
Daily Winner’s Recap
Day 1: What is one piece of advice that changed your life?
Norris H. was our first winner! He is the lucky recipient of a blue Camelbak water bottle featuring the reminder to Live Generously!
Day 2: What is something you’ve learned recently that has improved your life?
Deb W. was our 2nd day’s winner! She won a set of beautiful gold foil Thank You cards, so she can spread some more gratitude!
Day 3: What movie, book, blog, or article has affected your life for the better recently?
Janelle L. was the daily winner. She will receive a white, handled travel mug with the reminder to Live Generously!
Day 4: What’s one thing that has made you laugh recently?
Barb H. shared a funny story and in turn will be receiving a boxed set of truffles by Godiva.
Day 5: What’s one charity you love and why?
Nick D. shared his favorite charity, the ALS Association, and won a Magical Seed Pencil. Hopefully it will remind him that small actions can have a big impact as he watches his personal Spruce tree grow!
Some of the recipients favorite charities included:
- Maxfund: Animal Adoption Center
- Special Olympics Colorado
- The Pixie Project: Animal Rescue
- TRU Community Care: Hospice & Grief Support
- The Rotary Foundation: Gifts into Service Projects
- Meals on Wheels: Senior Hunger & Isolation
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- Planned Parenthood Health Resources
- El Porvenir: Clean Water for All Nicaraguans
- Street Business School
- PAL-Kauai: Permanently Affordable Living
- Wild Animal Sanctuary
- Holy Land Trust
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless: Housing Stability
- Brent’s Place: Housing support for children battling illnesses and their family
- Rocky Mountain Raptor Program
- Sexual Assault Victim Advocate Center
- Dog is My CoPilot
Day 6: What is something you own that is most sentimental to you, though it might not seem valuable to anyone else?
Kathy M. was the daily winner. She will receive a handy smart notebook to take notes on the go, upload to the cloud, wipe, and reuse!
Day 7: A twofold practice of reflection: What positive lesson have you learned in 2023? What are you looking forward to in 2024?
That brings us to our big winners and their chosen charities! We received so much wonderful interaction as a result of this short, 7-day campaign that we added a third prize! And the winners are…
- Chris G. : Home | Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
- Kathy M. : International Rescue Committee | International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Ruthe G.: Home – Frontier Horizon This bonus donation will be rounded up to $596, the total cost to sponsor a child for Winter Camp Say Yes.
A huge thank you to everyone who participated! We hope you will Live Generously with yourself, your loved ones, and your community!