One of the main tenants of Generosity Wealth Management is to make an impact in the community, to live and give generously. We are proud of the difference our Generosity Wealth Community members are making each and every day. In total last year, GWM gave nearly $30,000 to over ten charities, with the largest financial donations to the following charities:
- Frontier Horizons
- Street Business School
- Lambda Chi Alpha International Fraternity
- Boulder Rotary Club Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Honor Flights
Besides financial contributions, we also shared stories from various GWM Community members in our newsletters last year that detailed their involvement with organizations that mean the most to them. It was heartwarming to learn about all the ways they get involved in our community.
Generosity Wealth founder, Mike Brady, also got involved as much as I could last year, including:
- spending a week in Poland with children from Ukrainian orphanages (and cheers to GWM community member Margaret Seltzer for doing the same!)
- spending 2 weekends being a guardian for Rocky Mountain Honor Flights (cheers again to the 2 community members I did this with)
- acting as Treasurer of Frontier Horizons, Prison Mindfulness Institute, Boulder Rotary Club Foundation
- serving as Board member-at-large for Lambda Chi Alpha International Fraternity
- accomplishing innumerable committee responsibilities at Boulder Rotary Club (membership vice-chair, produce weekly promo video, fundraising chair, legacy fund chair, MC the annual fundraising dinner)
- dedicating innumerable hours mentoring young college-age men
We look forward to 2023 and all the ways our community will live and give generously. If you need assistance figuring out how to maximize generosity in your financial plan, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.