What we believe and what it means to you
We believe in integrity and discipline.
- Integrity means unbiased, objective advice where the interests of its clients are aligned. This includes a full disclosure of investment processes, holdings, and fees applied. No proprietary products will be offered to clients.
- Discipline means having a true disciplined investment approach based upon rigorous analysis and thorough research. Providing a client transparency to underlying investments allows the client to always access independently the risk levels taken. GWM is risk-averse, seeking consistent performance while guarding against downside risks
We believe in comprehensive solutions
- GWM takes a holistic approach, looking at a client’s complete financial picture including retirement, deferred compensation, insurance, legacy and tax situations.
- GWM works with existing advisors, and will consults with a client’s attorney and accountant to ensure effective development and implementation of strategies.
We believe in personalized service
Personalized service means responsive, personal attention on each client’s terms, with the right level of assistance to keep them informed and in control.
- Each client is kept apprised of investment activity and informed of relevant tax, legal, and regulatory changes.
- We invest in the latest technology and leverage web-based approaches to keep clients fully informed 24/7