Understand. Collaborate. Execute. Communicate.
Generosity Wealth Management follows a 3 step process with potential clients to establish a holistic view of their full financial picture, demystify the investment process, and establish an open, collaborative relationship to keep clients fully informed on where their money is invested.
- First contact — this is usually a face-to-face meeting to get acquainted and to ensure GWM and its clients are comfortable with each other. A detailed interview is conducted so that GWM has a full understanding of a client’s situation and investment objectives. At this meeting, the following are covered:
- Discussion of the complete financial picture including retirement, deferred compensation, insurance, legacy, investment, and tax situation
- Identification and prioritization of issues
- Conversation about how GWM can provide expertise to address the issues
- Full disclosure by GWM of its investment process and fees
- Second meeting — this is a deeper exploration of the issues before a client. The following may be covered in this meeting:
- Specific recommendations and suggested action items
- Explanation of a personalized investment portfolio with methodology undertaken in its construction
- A completed retirement plan document
- Refinement of how GWM, client, and client’s advisors would work collaboratively in the future
- Third meeting — this is typically an implementation meeting for the first of the recommendations. It is also an interim step for any necessary meetings with other advisors to ensure a well coordinated wealth management strategy.