The experience to understand; the expertise to help
Michael Brady brings 25 years of real world, practical experience meeting the financial needs of clients from all walks of life and varying concerns. In addition to providing broad based investment guidance, Michael specializes in helping clients find tax-smart, cost effective solutions to their investment needs while planning for the catastrophic losses that can occur in life.
Prior to founding Generosity Wealth Management, Michael served in a wide range of investment roles:
- Registered Investment Advisory Firm 1993 to 2006 — President and co-founder of a firm with approximately $250 million assets under management
- Brokerage Firm 1996 to 2006 — Vice President, Secretary, and Principal of a firm registered with the NASD (now FINRA)
- Mutual Fund 2003 to 2006 — Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, and Secretary of a publicly registered mutual fund
- Author — two booklets Avoid Pitfalls and Traps When You Receive Your Retirement Distribution and Estate Planning Made Simple
Michael is very charitably and community minded. He is involved in the following activities in his local and global community
- Past Treasurer, Board of Directors for BeadforLife, an international charity providing sustainable opportunities and training for women in Uganda, Africa www.beadforlife.org
- President, Board of Directors for Longmont Community Justice Partnership, a restorative justice program dedicated to cultivating a safe and caring community, reducing crime www.lcjp.org
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Prison Mindfulness Institute, an organization in 700 prison working to reduce recidivism through transformative justice trainings http://prisonmindfulness.org/
- Secretary and Board of Directors, Boulder Rotary Club, serving the community as well as many international projects.
Michael has been married for 19 years and lived in Boulder for 23 years. He enjoys running, martial arts Krav Maga and Muay Thai Kickboxing, and is an avid reader.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck